Saturday, February 14, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hey, I'm mimie. I'm currently studying in Multimedia University for my final semester. Actually, is blog is created for the subject Marketing & IT assignment. This is my first time blogging so I'm still going to improve my layout and design slowly as I'm still learning about these. In this blog, I'm going to share my knowledge about health and the secret of weight management. Feel free to read my post drop some comment for my improvement and idea. Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. ngah ngah nga ngah...
    agent 007 ey kak?
    she's the greatest herbalife supervisor in msia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right nanie!!! :P
    I'm not the agent la Calvin, but my sister is.
    if you want anything, just let me know.
    i can give you at the special price. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete