Friday, March 20, 2009

Smooth Skin

In early 2008, my sister have join Herbalife an become the distributor of the product. Since i have skin problem, she suggested me to used one of their skin care product. Since she willing to sponsor me, of course I'm not letting go the opportunities.

Then she suggested that i used the Multivitamin Normal to Oily System. It is the combination of a Lotion Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer with SPF 15. After using the skin care for several days, i start to feel my skin is more soft, smooth and nourish. Seriously, I'm not bluffing. My housemate also notice that my skin looked better and glowing.

Multivitamin Normal to Oily System

Even the price of the total set take a several hundred ringgit but still it can be consider affordable. This is because it can last more than 3 months. So it still the same if you buy cheaper product but last only for a month or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment